The Philippines’ swelling population is causing fishing villages to embrace birth control for the first time. And not just as a means to plan their families: They also see it as a path to long-term food security, ensuring that future generations enjoy the same abundance of fish.
- wonderfulslumber likes this
- tygermama reblogged this from centerforinvestigativereporting
- jasmined reblogged this from centerforinvestigativereporting
- smatteredtidbits likes this
- sosungalittleclodofclay reblogged this from centerforinvestigativereporting
- kino-obscura likes this
- centerforinvestigativereporting posted this
Founded in 1977, the Center for Investigative Reporting is the nation's oldest nonprofit investigative news organization, producing multimedia reporting that has impact and is relevant to people's lives. Building on our long track record of award-winning print, broadcast and web reporting, CIR is now seeking to help lead the way in transforming journalism for the 21st century.